Sunday, July 13, 2008

Simply Sleep™!


So Today I was with the guys! It was Fun. I love hanging out with the Q8i gang here in Seattle. Listening to them cracks me up. They are so random. You hear all type of topics from politics to sports. I was there specifically because MK is leaving us tomorrow and never setting a foot back in Seattle :(. He found a different School. Anywhoo, Best of luck to him and all of the rest.


I bet you are wondering what simply sleep is for. It's a pill me and Ahmad found in the drug store to knock us out and put us into deep sleep =). The thing is I took it @ 12:00 but now it's 3:30 and not working . I'm really dizzy but fighting the sleep because I'm smoking Hookah (sheesha). When I came back home I went straight to bed after washing up and getting ready but couldn't sleep because I was listening to Seerat Alkhalifa Abo Baker and it's really interesting! Then I decided to get something to eat and smoke some sheesha :). Anyway, the medicine is approved by a sleepless guy!!


P.S. Don't you wonder how we used to enjoy sleep? I mean sleeping used to be really relaxing and just laying down on bed was fun but honestly I don't feel the same anymore hope it's just a phase and it will end up soon!!!! =D






It's now Sunday, July 13, 2008 3:48 AM (Seattle's Time)

No comments: