Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our Own Way

I have been reading a lot of blogs recently and most of people who blog go over a phase of depression that they address in their blogs and I started wondering why they are depressed? This and that are not even good reasons to be sad for. Then I kept thinking why I'm annoyed by their depressions! I realized that my brain tells me that my depression or whatever is making me sad is way greater than theirs. If they were reading my posts that talk about my depression if I had any, wouldn't they be annoyed by it?

Honestly, I don't know if I should be sad for my own reasons. Anyway, we are all happy and sad in our own way for our own reasons. The real question is "are they worth it?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the cycle of life is all...
'good' loves 'bad', &
eventually 'happy' will become 'sad'. writing out the pain (our depression in our blogs)helps us evolve....eventually we look back at those posts with a genuine smile .....its a blessing that nothing lasts forever.

p.s i like ur writing style, cant explain it but you capture my attention.

T.U.R. said...

Thanks for the comment and I totally agree =). Hope you stop writing pain and start writing happiness!

Anonymous said...

loool.
that can never happen,
and besides most of my posts
are fictionary fabricated stories,
i have a passion for creative writing...
and the stories most pain, i love to write..so u either love or hate it :P