Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I belong to the 2%

I just finished the Einstein's test after being afraid of falling in 98% of the population that couldn't solve it. I'm relieved :D! He wrote this test because "he stressed examining assumption." I love assumptions :D! I used to assume things and believe in them until I realized that it was wrong and started to assume things and keep them to my-self and see how they turn out. They are true most of the time, thank god.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the Einstein's Test. I recommend it to whomever. It's a different way of thinking. Along with the answer they have a good argument to the answer and it's well explained. I'm not sure if Einstein came with argument or they did. It took me Almost an hour to find the correct answer.

I'm definitely going to do it again by making a friend change all the elements in the test. Call me a NERD but it's totally enjoyable!

To take the test click here! Don't give up and check the answer............

Abdul

No comments: