Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kuwaiti's "Habba"--Temporary Addiction.


I heard about the show on TV "Nour". It's Turkish dubbed to Syrian Arabic. It's actually being watched by most Arab countries. The amazing thing that I never imagined kuwaitis watching a Turkish show.

They first started watching their own shows from the gulf. I said "Yea, it's ours and we must watch and support it, even though sometimes it has no point." Then they started watching Mexican shows that are dubbed to Arabic. I said "they want to change and it's a love story that we haven't encountered in our shows before." Then They started watching American Shows. I said "yea, it is good and short. Also it attracts watchers by their unique story line." Now after that they started watching Noor the Turkish Show and I said "Allah only knows what next is!"

Abdul

No comments: