Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Show off your grill!

I just had my dentist appointment and I got to say that I am excited about the work that is going to be done :). He told me by November 19th I will inshallah have a perfect smile! I told him I want the smile that we see in movies and posters. He said "you already smile a lot what if I do that? I will create a smiley face!" In my head I was like you have no idea.

I was thinking why did I go to the dentist? I don't need to go. I figured it is the boredom and the need of action and excitement in my life. I made good talks with the staff that works there since I will be seeing them twice a week for the next two weeks. I think the four hours a week I will be spending there are going to be FUN!

I said the other the day that I want to spend money to get my-self back. The dentist will take good amounts of money plus the things I want to buy. Plus, the trip I am taking inshallah this Wednesday :).

P.S. I love post script notes :) and I don't think I am going to be excited for long since I don't know how much pain I will experience!

No comments: