Monday, November 9, 2009

CUTE SISTER


Today while I was in Fluid Mechanics class I got a text message from my sister after a long time without talking because when I was in Kuwait I got in an argument with her. Well the text messages translates to....

"If I was wrong or not, I am sorry! I can't keep you mad at me any longer. You are my brother and you are different for me.. I swear I miss you.. I'm sorry and you won't see nothing but the things that make you proud and happy."

Seriously that text message made my day. It makes me very proud of who I am and where I came from. Thank god I have such a family that all of its members are god fearing, loving, kind, and intelligent. Also, I am thankful because Allah (God) is making things easier for me when I am in need!

P.S. She is Mashallah 21 that shows how mature she is!

No comments: