Friday, October 30, 2009

I need to manage my time better!

It is 2:33 am and I'm not done with my Econ test and I have HW due tomorrow the for Electrical Engineering class that I haven't started yet. The best of all that I am now smoking hookah, having some good tea, and blogging about it :).

P.S. tomorrow is Halloween or the day after I seriously couldn't care less. One of the most interesting conversations I had with my friend was....

She said: What are you doing for Halloween?
I said: What I do everyday!
She said: Come on! You should be doing something...
I said: It is not for me. I think it is good for kids... with all do respect
She said: I love it! It is a day I get to be someone else to learn how good I am.
I said: You should be me and then you wouldn't go back to your-self...
She laughed and said seriously that is why I celebrate it.
I said: you can do that by just observing others.
She said: It is different though if you experience it.
I said: yes, true and I totally respect that but I don't see why would a girl choose to be almost naked to experience how slutty she can be!
She said: What I don't do that!!!
I said: That is good but unfortunately this is what Halloween is now.
She said: You should come and celebrate Halloween with us.
I said: ohh yea count me in as the invisible guy that is my costume this year!!
She laughed and I changed the subject :)

I can't wait for thanksgiving though ;) I have lots of plans but it seems the one I want the most is not happening since things changed a lot!

No comments: