Friday, October 30, 2009

I made it :)

I just made back home. Today was a very good day even though I'm exhausted now. I finished my ECON test when I blogged about it at 7:40am 20 minutes before my EE class. I didn't attend any classes hoping to work on my EE homework. I showered and I got ready for school. I made tea and I took it with me. The drive to school was smooth and fun. I was listening to Quran and I got excited with it that I was reciting it. I made it school I settled my books on a table next to my EE professor's office so I can have easy access to him if I have any questions.

I started working on the problems and I could figure out almost all the first problem. I still need one step to finish it but it seems impossible for me. I check my work everything seems to be correct! I skip it and I start the second problem and I face the same problem so I figured where my problem is. It is almost 9:00am I am thinking should I go to my religion class? I think, I then remembered what my friend told me about going to school a lot this week so I was I should use this time to solve this homework. I keep working on the homework. An hour goes by the teacher show up and goes to his office. I waited 3 minutes so he settles down then I went to him and I see him coming out of his office....

I say: Good morning...
He says: Good morning!
I say: Are you leaving for the day?
He says: Yes! Are you here to talk to me?
I say: Yes but it is OK if you want to leave.
He says: Tell me what is up?
I tell him that I haven't turned in the homework because I am having problems!
He says: How about you turn it in on Moday!
I say: Ok thanks a lot.. Have a good weekend..

I smile and go away! I am thinking to my-self Allah wants to make things easier for me Alhamduilah. I go downstairs excited and start reviewing my ECON test before turning it in. I found some mistakes and corrected them. I turned in my test and went to my car and then went to the mosque to do the Friday prayers.

After prayers done, I am thinking now I should eat something nice and go home smoke hookah and crash. I think where I should eat? I remember the sliders I had from twigs. I was like that sounds really good. I go there and get my sliders with no bacon with a side of fries. Seriously, they have the best burgers and the best fries ever.

I'm now smoking hookah and blogging about it. Thank god I thought this day would be horrible but no Allah has taken care of me just like always.....



P.S. I was listening to 50 cent's new album and I found a good song that I can't stop listening to but I would only share the name of since it is so explicit. It is "50 cent - baby by me (feat Ne-Yo)"

No comments: