Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Voice Message!

Me: "ohh, New Voice Message!"

The Block Buster Lady: "Huh!?"

"Never Mind!" I said thinking that it was just like any other missed call! I leave blockbuster carrying the last two dvds left for me to watch for Grey's Anatomy season 3. I sit in the car placing the dvds on the passenger's seat. I look at my iPhone and call my voice mail. Listen to the message! I hear a strange voice! Then there is a pause! I'm not sure who this person is! Keep listening......

I hear a voice I like. I listen closely, it's her with her beautiful sick voice! I smile listening to her voice and not hearing what she is actually saying in the voice message. I pay attention I hear that she's mad and irritated. I seriously didn't care because she sounds really good. I press 9 to save the message and call her. It's ringing.............. She doesn't pick up!

She said that the reason she called is because she wanted to me hear her sicky voice! She called her-self a NERD which in fact she is in a very unique cute way.



P.S. I really miss that voice because the last time I heard it was in December when she was on Antibiotics!

No comments: