Friday, February 27, 2009

4 Missed Calls & 2 Voice Messages

I was at the GYM working out and my cell phone was in the locker. In my mind I gave up on her calling and I'm trying set my mind on the new fresh start. As soon as I finished working out and went to the locker to change and go home. I check my cell phone expecting to see nothing important. My eyes almost came out of my skull when I saw 4 missed calls and 2 voice messages from her.

I got changed and went to the car so I can listen to her voice messages with no distractions. I sit in the car and call my voice message. I listen to the first message! I get mad! She sounds so cold. Plus, she doesn't want to say the L word, what are we 17? Then, I press 9 to save the damn voice message, like it's fun to listen to again!

I go to the second voice message by that time I'm prepared for any sudden attack and my expectations are way low but something inside of me forces the idea that she is going to surprise me. Well, I didn't get anything more than what I got from the first voice message. No, Actually I got more pissed off!

No comments: